Friday, December 17, 2004

Introspection After 2 Bottles of Beer

I am supposed to follow my last post with the ones about my adventures with irvin a couple weeks ago but I'm not in an exactly reliable mood right now. I can't even rememebr what happened during that time. All I know is that I amh a parasite, leaving my own tootbrush and bath towel in every house of close friends I have here in LB.

Moving on, there's a big news for today. No, we already know about FPJ's unexpected death. It's practically all over the place. Aside from the fact that I was able to submitt my CRAMMED eng101 papers, the chance to do/ see my favorite things/people before another day dawned again made me really really happy:

    • abby leaving a merry christmas note on our door
    • spending last day of classes with quel, blythe and ilia
    • bottles of sanmig lgiht
    • bugong
    • new readings and novels in eng101 (secret lang to)
    • si ..... (charing!)
    • blog, blog and friendster

Anyway,now that I know that I'm not making any sense at all,.I'm going to stop this. I'm too intoxicated to even edit this post. I want to sleep right now so bad that I wouldn't mind dozing off in the sofa somhwere in beside the entrance f this computer shop. I want to lie down on the floor and close my eyes.

Laslty, though I'm tipsy at themoment, a can't help but post this.

"Atttachment is the source of suffering." - noel quoted from another author.

Abangan After Pasko: Pano Maging Parasite After Christmas Break.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Retrospection among 3 bottles of beer. i remember how my grandparents in tarlac would scream like: "ayan fpj sa likod mo, baka mabaril ka!" while watching an fpj flick, as if their hero/idol would hear them and listen to their a.k. advice and a.k. prediction. fpj's a pain in the butt hole. para siyang beer, nakakasuka.

bakit ba tayo nag-i-ingles?

meri krismas!=)

-Quel

Anonymous said...

3 bottles of beer: tatlong bruha = isang niyog, isang babe, at isang vain.

Anonymous said...

naiirita ako. ang higpit dito sa bahay.-Quel