Tuesday, October 26, 2004

To The Man On The Moon

The sky went a deeper shade of black.
Clouds were swept away.
You faced the heavens in such a majestic way.
Frosty white light went seeping through,
the unfathomable depths of your being
And you saw the stars -
You picked them out one by one
And made jewels for your head.
The clear stillness of the sky
Got carried away
By the softness of your glow
And all the twinkling beauty around you.
Where does that leave me?
Here I am, hidden beneath a cloud -
one of the clouds that you swept away.
I never became part of the sparkles
That made you all the more complete.
So perhaps I'll just let myself slip
Away from the grip of the dark sky
Soar down against the clouds,
Against the wind
And fall not into you craters
But on the face of the sleeping earth -
the only one willing enough to recieve me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

master ka nga... Ü - isang paghanga mula kay hello kitty. (n_n)/